The Imaging System automatically creates a digital twin of all microbial assays, even at night or on weekends.
Reshape Imaging System
Collaborate on microbial assays
across R&D sites in real-time
One robot for all applications
- Petri dishes, omnitrays and microtiter plates from 4-well up to 96-well
- Run continuously for up to 180 days
- Optional fluorescence module (preconfigured for GFP and/or RFP)
Intuitive user interface
- All settings and modes come pre-configured
- Browser interface allows anyone with credentials to access the data
- Cloud-based storage lets you view your plates anywhere, anytime and collaborate across labs and timezones
Perfect for screening
- Side-by-side screening in your preferred format
- Compare up to 960 samples per run using 96-well format
- Up to 15 360 conditions per run with 1536-arraying on omnitrays
Supercharge your research
Quantify results at unlimited scale using our Image Analysis Service
- Get quantitative data from any microbial assay
- Discover new behaviour of your microbes resolved in time
- Scale up your throughput by up to 10 000x as many samples
Contact us today!
Discuss your application with us and learn more about how you can digitize your results, discover time-dependent dynamics and quantify phenotypes at high throughput!
So easy, you'll feel like an automation expert
Phone and chat support during regular working hours
Plug-and-play. Unbox, set-up, log in. Go.
We are here to help you at every step.
Start with confidence. Demo the imaging system for a low monthly payment and no binding period.
W x D x H: 65cm x 50cm x 25cm / 26in x 20in x 10in
Compatible with incubator rooms or stand-alone incubators
For example, a Binder KB720 incubator will fit 4x Reshape Imaging Systems
Petri dish tray and microtiter tray
15 petri dishes per tray, or 10 microtiter plates.
90 mm Petri dishes
Omnitray, Plus plates, 4-well, 6-well, 8-well, 12-well, 24-well and 96-well microtiter plates
Minimum interval between images
10 minutes between every image on petri dishes, 60 minutes on 24-well plates
Max imaging duration
Up to 180 days
Qualitative fluorescence detection of GFP and RFP-type fluorophores
22kg or 45lb
Trays and robot can easily be cleaned with alcohol or soap-based cleaning solutions
12.3 Mega Pixel
100-240VAC / 50-60Hz 50 W MAX
Acrylic and aluminium design
Operating temperature and relative humidity
Recommended up to 90% RH
One year warranty against manufacturer defects
60 days, 100% risk free