The Media Plate Filler fills anything with everything. Petri dishes, Omni trays, 96-well plates, liquid reagents or ketchup. You name it.
One robot for all filling needs
- Petri dishes, omnitrays and microtiter plates from 4-well up to 96-well
- Liquid, LB, sucrose or any other type of media
- Run up to 4 different media simultaneously
- Run time between 10 to 30 minutes per batch
Inituitive user experience
- Less than 5 minutes to set up
- App-like interface
- No learning curve, anyone can use it with no prior experience
”It was easy to get started – there is minimal to no training required as the Media Plate Filler is very user friendlyRugile Labunskaite, Glycom DSM
Downscale to enable new assays reliably
- Fill plates automatically with ±2% precision
- Plates are stationary for perfectly even surfaces
- No contamination when filling plates
“By trying Reshape Biotech’s Media Plate Filler, we realized how quickly we could produce 24-well format microtiter plates for custom media and food analogues.Jeorgos TrihaasPrincipal Scientist, Chr. Hansen
Plates were manufactured with great speed and the result is a great, even surface for spotting. Cleaning procedures were tested and plates were incubated for cross- and carryover contamination with no issues. The plates produced with the Media Plate Filler were of the highest possible quality. I can only give the Media Plate Filler my highest recommendation.”
So easy, you'll feel like an automation expert
Phone and chat support during regular working hours
Plug-and-play. Unbox, set-up. Go.
We are here to help you at every step.
Start with confidence. Demo the Imaging System for 60 days.
W x D x H: 69cm x 59cm x 55cm / 27in x 23in x 12in
45 Petri dishes
30 microtiter plates
88-92mm Petri dishes, 2-way split Petri dishes
Omnitray, Plus plates, 4-well, 6-well, 8-well, 12-well, 24-well, 48-well, 96-well microtiter plates
Filling time of 45 petri plates or 30 microtiter plates
Petri dishes, split Petri dishes: 15 minutes
Omnitray: 10 minutes
4-well, 6-well, 8-well plates, 12-well: 20 minutes
24-well: 25 minutes
96-well: 30 minutes
WiFi 2.4GHz, WiFi 5GHz, Ethernet
45kg or 100lb
Cleaning program using boiling demineralised water. Run time approximately 1 minute
100-240VAC / 50-60Hz 50 W MAX
Powder coated aluminium design
Operating temperature and relative humidity
Recommended up to 60% RH
One year warranty against manufacturer defects
60 days, 100% risk free
In order to ensure cleanliness of the operation, two options are available:
- Cleaning with 100℃ demineralised water. The Media Plate Filler is equipped with a cleaning program using hot water. Simply insert the tubes into a container with hot water after a run and press the button. This method is suggested for sterile media.
- Removal of tubes. The Media Plate Filler has easily changeable tubing. In case a more thorough cleaning is required, the tubes can be removed and cleaned separately. This method is suggested for non-sterile media.