The Imaging System is flexible, fits right in an incubator and is extremely user-friendly.
One robot for all applications
- Petri dishes, omnitrays and microtiter plates from 4-well up to 24-well
- Run continuously for up to 180 days
- Optional fluorescence module (preconfigured for GFP)
Inituitive user interface
- All settings and modes come pre-configured
- Browser interface allows anyone with credentials to access the robot
- Cloud-based storage lets you view your plates anywhere, anytime
Perfect for screening
- Side-by-side screening in your preferred format
- Compare up to 240 samples per run using 24-well format
- Use the Reshape Image Analysis suite to quantify results at scale
Sign up to our newsletter on the image analysis software
So easy, you'll feel like an automation expert
Phone and chat support during regular working hours
Plug-and-play. Unbox, set-up, install app. Go.
We are here to help you at every step.
Start with confidence. Demo the Imaging System for 60 days.
W x D x H: 60cm x 50cm x 25cm / 24in x 20in x 10in
For example, a Binder BF260 incubator will fit 3x Reshape Imaging Systems
Petri dish tray and microtiter tray
15 petri dishes per tray, or 10 microtiter plates.
90 mm Petri dishes
Omnitray, Plus plates, 4-well, 6-well, 8-well, 12-well, 24-well microtiter plates
Minimum interval between images
10 minutes between every image on petri dishes, 30 minutes on 24-well plates
Max imaging duration
Up to 180 days
Qualitative fluorescence detection of GFP and GFP-like markers
12kg or 27lb
Trays and robot can easily be cleaned with alcohol
12.3 Mega Pixel
100-240VAC / 50-60Hz 50 W MAX
Acrylic and aluminium design
Operating temperature and relative humidity
Recommended up to 90% RH
One year warranty against manufacturer defects
60 days, 100% risk free