The Imaging System is flexible, fits right in an incubator and is extremely user-friendly.
One robot for all applications
- Petri dishes, omnitrays and microtiter plates from 4-well up to 96-well
- Run continuously for up to 180 days
- Optional fluorescence module (GFP + mCherry)
Perfect for screening
- Side-by-side screening in your preferred format
- Compare up to 960 samples per run using 96-well format
- Use the Reshape Image Analysis suite to quantify results at scale
Sign up to our newsletter on the image analysis software
So easy, you'll feel like an automation expert
Phone and chat support during regular working hours
Plug-and-play. Unbox, set-up, install app. Go.
We are here to help you at every step.
Start with confidence. Demo the Imaging System for 60 days.
W x D x H: 60cm x 50cm x 25cm / 24in x 20in x 10in
Takes up one rack in a standard incubator
Petri dish tray and microtiter tray
15 petri dishes per tray, or 10 microtiter plates.
88-92mm Petri dishes
Omnitray, Plus plates, 4-well, 6-well, 8-well, 12-well, 24-well, 48-well, 96-well microtiter plates
Max interval between images
10 minutes between every image on petri dishes
Up to a maximum of 30 minutes for 96-well
Max imaging duration
Up to 180 days
WiFi 2.4GHz, WiFi 5GHz, Ethernet
12kg or 27lb
Trays and robot can easily be cleaned with alcohol
12.3 Mega Pixel
100-240VAC / 50-60Hz 50 W MAX
Acrylic and aluminium design
Operating temperature and relative humidity
Recommended up to 90% RH
iOS app or Android App
Any PC with a browser
One year warranty against manufacturer defects
60 days, 100% risk free